- Student Life
- Student Government
- Student Activities Board
- Budget & Finance
- IM LeeSports
- Ka Mana'o
Student ID Card
Please have a photo ID and your student ID number. All replacement ID cards for faculty, staff, and students are $10.
We are currently only processing Student ID Cards for Summer Session II students. Fall 2015 distribution will start on August 1st.
Student ID Cards will be produced in the Student Life Office during the following hours:
Monday -Friday: 8:00am-4:00pm
YOU MUST VALIDATE YOUR STUDENT ID CARD AT THE LEARNING COMMONS CIRCULATION DESK EVERY SEMESTER
1. What is a UH System Student ID Card?
- These ID cards have a standardized look and numbering system for all UH System students.
- The bar code on the front is your UH System library card, good anywhere in the system.
- The number is your UH Student Number, or Banner Number, and is used for accessing your student information online and identifies you to University officials.
2. Why should I get a Student ID Card?
- The Leeward CC Learning Commons and Test Center requires a UH Student ID Card for entry and usage.
- The UH Library system prefers students use this Student ID Card for free privileges.
- Student Life discounts, movie tickets, access to sporting equipment and prizes.
- UH Manoa & UH-Leeward CC Bookstore student rates/discounts.
3. How do I get a Student ID Card at Leeward CC?
- NEW ID Cards: FOR STUDENTS WHO HAVE NEVER OWNED A LEEWARD STUDENT ID CARD:
- You must be registered and paid for classes.
- You will need to access your UH portal for verification at the time you get your ID Card
- Bring a government issued photo ID (e.g. driver’s license, state ID w/ expiration, passport, etc.) to the office.
- After you take your ID picture, your card will be printed.
- You must then take the ID card to the Learning Commons circulation desk to get validated, this allows you to qualify for discounts etc.
- FOR LEEWARD CC STUDENTS WHO HAVE AN ID CARD FROM ANOTHER SYSTEM CAMPUS:
- You must follow the same instructions for NEW IDs
- FOR STUDENTS WHO ALREADY HAVE A LEEWARD ID CARD BUT WANT A NEW ONE
- You can use your old UH-LEEWARD CC ID as your photo ID.
- You must return your old LEEWARD CC ID Card.
- You must pay the $10 replacement fee.
4. What if I lost my Student ID Card?
- UH-LEEWARD CC students receive only one ID card no matter how long they are at the University of Hawaii - LEEWARD CC.
- If you have lost your ID, you may obtain a replacement ID after paying a $10.00 fee.
5. What are the reasons that I can’t get an ID Card at LEEWARD CC?
- You are not in the ID computer system.
- The ID computer system is not directly connected to the official student records system. We download information to the ID System. Changes and updates to your information will be in the ID computer system after the next download.
- Student whose mailing addresses are not correctly filed with the Record’s office will not appear in our system. Please correct any errors with Record’s before coming to our office.
7. What if I leave the UH System?
- Student withdrawing from UH-LEEWARD CC are not required to turn in their current ID card.
- Students receive only one ID card at no charge while they are at LEEWARD CC, you will need to have your Student ID card if you return